A shower is more than just a place to get your blood pumping, getting you nice and awake for the coming day and a place to wash away the stress of the aforementioned day.
Of course, this is the main function of a shower – but did you know there are design elements to a shower that will impact how it will look, feel and function in the years to come?
For instance, showers come in three main styles – a standard shower cubicle, a shower fitted over a bath and the easy elegance of a walk-in shower.
Want to know why you should include a walk-in shower in your new bathroom? Find out with the Perth bathroom renovations company, Navigate Bathrooms.
They’re easy to clean
Hands up who likes cleaning? That’s right, not many people if anyone at all.
A seamlessly sleek and stylish walk-in shower is so much easier and quicker to clean than a standard cubicle shower or bath and shower combo.
- The shower floor can be steamed or mopped along with the rest of the bathroom floor due to it all being the one, same floor.
- Toughened frameless glass shower screens need only a quick and easy spray (and squeegee) to keep it sparkling clean.
The reduced cracks, edges and corners fight the collection of dust, debris, mould and all that other unpleasant bathroom stuff. No doors, handles, hinges and shower curtains are necessary either with a walk-in shower as part of your bathroom renovation.
They’re indestructibly stunning
Forget about hinges and door seals that need repair or resealing.
There’s little to no maintenance required when you choose a walk-in shower design. Why? Because they consist only of your bathroom floor and a toughened glass screen.
Why is this so?
- Ceramic tiles, natural stone or porcelain are the favoured product for walk-in showers – all of which are extremely modern, durable and long-lasting.
- Coupled along with the toughened glass shower screen, all of the above will work tirelessly, but subtly to serve year upon year, even despite the wear and tear of a young family.
- Design-wise, there’s something about walk in showers that provide a high-end luxury design feel. This is likely due to their minimalist, sleek and spa-like ambience.
Don’t forget to talk to your bathroom renovations Perth company about waterproofing your new, stylish bathroom.
Walk-in showers are the heroes of space
Walk-in showers are the perfect showering solution for all bathrooms – big or small.
This is because they’re fully customisable to be as big or small as needed, even fitting nicely into any oddly shaped bathroom. Any bathroom that features a walk-in shower is guaranteed to look more spacious because of the continuity of the bathroom floor throughout the space.
Navigate Bathrooms are here to focus on the design and values of your bathroom renovation.
Let us help you create a unique bathroom sanctuary.
Need help developing your new bathroom’s design?
Contact Navigate Bathrooms today for a Perth bathroom renovations company that will bring your customised, beautiful bathroom to life.