Not all bathrooms have to be big and luxurious. If you’re planning a bathroom renovation and your space is somewhat on the small side, your brand-new bathroom visions don’t have to be thrown out.
You just need to be clever with the layout and design.
Want to know renovation tips and tricks for smaller bathrooms?
Read more from the Perth bathroom renovations team at Navigate Bathrooms to find out.
Bathtubs and showers
If you have a smaller space allocated to your new bathroom you need to ask yourself the real, raw questions, like: “do I really need a bathtub?”
If you decide you do (which let’s be real, who doesn’t love a good, bubbly soak?), then you don’t have to worry. You can create a shower bath!
Why choose a shower bath?
- Non-slip bottoms come as standard as a safety precaution for getting into, getting out of and standing in the shower bath.
- They come with slight lips around the bath’s edge to direct any and all water spray back into the bath and prevent puddles pooling on the bathroom floor.
- Shower baths save on space when compared to having a separated shower and bathtub in the one bathroom.
- You get the best of both worlds and choice whenever you bathe.
What other smart designs can you implement for your brand-new bathroom?
Shower screens or shower curtains?
Although everybody likes to add personal touches here or there, a floral or other bright and design-heavy shower curtain isn’t the best way to do that. In fact, in your new bathroom, you should get rid of the beloved shower curtain once and for all.
Invest in frameless shower screens and doors instead.
- They’re a modern alternative to grubby, grimy shower curtains
- Easier to clean with no hard to reach fittings to scrub
- They provide the illusion of added space, as there’s clear, unobstructed views of the entire bathroom, so you’re not cutting off anything visually.
You could also choose not to have a shower door at all, add shower niches and subtle but sophisticated storage throughout your bathroom to make it more functional and less cramped.
If you’re in the market for a new bathroom, regardless of size, Navigate Bathrooms can help you make it happen – quicker and easier than you’d ever expect.
Choose a bathroom renovation company who will realise your vision
Navigate Bathrooms are a bathroom renovations company who are dedicated to understanding, implementing and bringing your new bathroom visions to life.
We create fully functional, beautiful bathrooms with high-quality fittings and fixtures, built to last.
Why choose Navigate Bathrooms?
- We provide you with a 3D render design, enabling you to see the end result of your bathroom before we even get started.
- All workmanship and waterproofing comes with a 7-year warranty as standard.
- There’s a package for every budget.
- Your brand-new, custom bathroom can be ready in 3-6weeks.
Ready for a bathroom renovation?
Contact Navigate Bathrooms today for a customised bathroom renovation package to suit your individual taste, vision and budget.