Picture this – a bathroom that is both stunning and seamlessly beautiful. Isn’t that the bathroom that we all want and deserve in our homes? Whether you’re thinking of upgrading your existing bathroom(s), or recently purchased a property with a not so picture-perfect and functional one, it’s time you start planning a bathroom renovation.
How do you know where to start and who to approach? Don’t worry, the Perth bathroom renovations specialists have compiled this handy little guide for you.
Read more from the Perth bathroom renovation specialists at Navigate Bathrooms for 3 things to consider when planning your bathroom renovation.
Ask yourself the big bathroom questions
The process starts with you. There’s obviously a reason why you want your bathroom or bathrooms renovated. Most of the time it’s because they a) look ugly, or b) aren’t functional anymore.
Let’s look at some other questions to ask yourself before starting a bathroom renovation:
- Are you renovating one or two bathrooms? If two, at the same time or staggering?
- Do you require a singular or double basin for your bathroom vanity?
- What space is currently available? Do you have the capacity to make more space?
- Do you desire a bath? (Great for bathing small children and enjoying a nice, relaxing soak) Or is a single shower sufficient?
- Would you like a toilet inside or outside your bathroom?
- Are there any features you want to keep, or do you want it built from scratch?
Answering these questions before you hire a Perth bathroom renovations company will make the process smoother sailing.
Gather your bathroom inspiration
Now that you have answered the above questions, it’s time for the fun part, which is inspiration gathering. Creating hard copy or digital photo boards (like Pinterest) are a fantastic tool to help you visualise and decide upon the themes, colours, bathroom products and fixtures for your dream bathroom.
Here’s what to consider with your inspiration:
- Tile size, colour and design.
- Vanity size, colour and design.
- Matte black, porcelain white, stainless steel fixtures? Perhaps something else?
- Want that wooden vanity look, how about tessellated or subway tiles?
- Don’t get swept up in what’s hot right now, think what will still look good in ten years’ time and be easy to clean!
Researching bathroom renovations online will give you a feel for what you want (and don’t want) in your very own.
Get some great inspiration with real Perth bathroom renovation projects completed by Navigate Bathrooms.
Find the best Perth bathroom renovations company
Others prefer to rely on professionals, and this essentially guarantees high-quality workmanship, fittings and results.
The Perth bathroom specialists you can rely on are Navigate Bathrooms.
Why Navigate Bathrooms?
- We’re highly organised and believe communication is key, every step of the way,
- We believe in not just meeting bathroom renovation expectations, but exceeding them,
- We use only the best, recognisable brands in all of our renovations
Need a bathroom renovation in Perth?
Contact Navigate Bathrooms today to turn your old, dull bathroom into the stunning bathroom of your dreams.